Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fair weather dreams and broken legs...

About a year ago, the beautiful Ms. C's sister sent us a link to some pictures a friend of a friend had taken at a stage show that she took part in. We talked about those photos a couple of months later and I told her that I thought that I might be able to provide a different point of view if they did it again. Flash forward about 6 months, and I get a call from the Lady M,and she inquires if I am still interested in the gig...

Am I interested??? Hold me back!!!

A couple of months later, I decide to book a trip to one of my favorite photo friendly events - the Albuquerque International Balloon Festival. I neglected to check the two dates. It turns out that I am doing these two events only two days apart. My camera hasn't been this busy all year!!!


Damn , I am psyched!!!

I will post some shots from each event as they go live. It is going to be a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment